(Information on the host of this Internet website in accordance with § 6 TMG [German Telemedia Act])
Gesellschaft für Industrietechnik,
Umwelt- und Arbeitsschutz mbH
Orleshäuser Straße 51
Telephone: + 49 (0) 6042 9533-30
Telefax: + 49 (0) 6042 9533-33
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Sebastian Klossek
Dr.-Ing. Katrin Barckmann
Company's registered office: 63654 Büdingen
Commercial Register HRB 3378 Amtsgericht (district court) Friedberg
Our VAT ID: DE 112624217
Terms of delivery:
Unless agreed differently, all deliveries principally will be made EXW Büdingen.
1. Content of online product offer - MOTEC Ingenieurbüro GmbH assumes no guarantee whatsoever for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. As a general rule, liability claims against MOTEC Ingenieurbüro GmbH related to damage of a material or ideal nature and caused by the usage or non-usage of the information offered and/or by the usage of defective and incomplete information are excluded to the extent that MOTEC Ingenieurbüro GmbH cannot be verifiably proven to have acted either willfully or in gross negligence. All offers are subject to amendment and are non-binding. MOTEC Ingenieurbüro GmbH explicitly reserves the right to amend, supplement or delete sections of the site or the entire product offer or discontinue publication temporarily or finally without having to specifically announce its intention to do so.
2. Liability concerning links and references:
For all references, either direct or indirect in nature, which direct the visitor to third-party websites (links) and which lie outside of the realm of responsibility of MOTEC Ingenieurbüro GmbH, any responsibility on the part of MOTEC Ingenieurbüro GmbH would be in effect only if MOTEC Ingenieurbüro GmbH is shown to have had prior knowledge of the content and only if MOTEC Ingenieurbüro GmbH had not only the technical means at hand, but also if it was reasonable to expect MOTEC Ingenieurbüro GmbH to prevent the use of such illegal content. MOTEC Ingenieurbüro GmbH hereby explicitly states that no illegal content on the linked site was apparent at the time the link was set. MOTEC Ingenieurbüro GmbH has no influence whatsoever on any current or future composition, content or legal ownership of the content at the linked websites. MOTEC Ingenieurbüro GmbH therefore clearly disassociates itself from any and all content from all linked websites that was changed in any way after the link was set. This declaration applies to all links set within our own website offering and to all references and third-party entries in the guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists that are managed by MOTEC Ingenieurbüro GmbH. Liability for such information, which may be illegal, incorrect or incomplete, and particularly for all damages which may result from the use or non-use of such information lies solely with the supplier of such information to whose website the link referenced and not with that entity who merely made reference to the respective other website by way of links.
3. Copyright and Labeling Rights MOTEC Ingenieurbüro GmbH makes every reasonable effort to respect the copyrights to all used graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts that it uses in all of its publications. Wherever possible, we will use graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts that we produce ourselves or resort to using license-free graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts. All brand names used on this website that may fall under the ownership of third parties are without any restriction subject to the conditions of the relevant labeling regulations and the respective legal owner's registered right of ownership. The simple fact that a brand name is mentioned here should not lead to the assumption that such brand names are not protected by third-party copyrights! The copyright for publicized objects, which are created by MOTEC Ingenieurbüro GmbH, remains solely in the hands of MOTEC Ingenieurbüro GmbH. Any duplication or use of such graphics, audio files, video sequences or texts in any other electronic or printed medium without the prior written consent of MOTEC Ingenieurbüro GmbH is strictly prohibited.
4. Legal effect of this liability disclaimer
This liability disclaimer is to be viewed as an integral part of the internet offering, from where reference was made to this page. If individual phrases or sections of this text shall be deemed to have been or currently be incompliant with current law, either in sum or in part, all other sections of this text shall maintain their validity and remain unaffected by such invalidity.
The protection of your privacy and all personal information collected, processed, or used during your visit to our Internet site is important to us. Your data will be protected in compliance with applicable statutory provisions. Below you will find detailed information how data is collected when you are visiting our site and how this data is being used.
1. Collecting and processing of information Each access to pages of our Internet site and each download of a file stored at the site will be logged. Storage of this data has internal system-related and statistical purposes. The following items are logged: name of the accessed file, date and time of access, transferred amount of data, status of successful transfer, web browser and inquiring domain. In addition, the IP address of the accessing computer will be recorded. Any further personal information is recorded only if you provide the data voluntarily, for example when sending an inquiry or registering.
2. Use and transfer of personal information
We will use the personal information you have provided only to respond to inquiries, to fulfill contracts with you, or for technical administration. Your personal information will only be disclosed or otherwise be transmitted to third parties if this is required to fulfill a contract – in particular when transferring your order data to suppliers - or if this is necessary for accounting purposes or if you have given your prior permission to do so. You may revoke your granted permission any time with effect for the future. Stored personal information will be deleted if you revoke your permission to store it, if awareness of such information is no longer necessary in regard to the purpose it had been stored for or if storage of that information is no longer admissible due to other legal reasons.
3. Obligation to provide information
Upon written request, we will inform you about all information which has been stored related to your person.
Security notice: We take great care by using all technical and organizational capabilities to store your personal information in such a way that it cannot be accessed by third parties. When using communication via e-mail however, we cannot guarantee full data integrity. For this reason we recommend to use postal mail for the transmission of confidential information.