For ventilation of containers and devices
If it's a mater of compensating pressure fluctuations through a filter, e.g. in filling or draining processes, the MOTEC®-EQFILTER is the perfect choice.
This MOTEC®-EQFILTER can be regenerated by a compressed-air impulse cleaning feature, and it may even be washed and sterilized for particular applications.
The MOTEC®-EQFILTERfeatures plastic sinter filters with laminated PTFE membrane and owing to the smooth filter surface is particularly well suited for long-fibered or hygroscopic solid materials as well as for solvent-charged air.
The MOTEC®-EQFILTER has low differential pressure and is easily integrated into external processes. Upon request, it is available in ATEX-conform version.
- NO CONTAMINATION OF ENVIRONMENT BY DISPLACED AIR
- NO CONTAMINATION OF PROCESSING CONTAINERS IN VENTILATION PROCESSES (E.G. BY DRAINING WITH EXTERNAL AIR)
- COMPONENTS MAY BE STERILIZED TO AVOID CONTAMINATION BY EXTERNAL PRODUCTS
- CONVENIENT CLEANING ASSURES LONG SERVICE LIFE OF ELEMENTS ALSO IN THE PRESENCE OF COMPLEX MATERIALS
- EFFORTLESS INTEGRATION INTO PROCESS ENVIRONMENT
- INTEGRATIVE CLEANING ASSURES THERE WILL BE NO INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR PROCESSES
- ATEX-CONFORM VERSION